• Do we have a limit on the size of project? – We don’t have a minimum or maximum size of project. Our projects range in size and scope from huge industrial complexes to individual promotional images of a single room or space.
• What area do we cover? – We operate from South Manchester, regularly undertaking work throughout the UK and have undertaken commissions further afield in Europe and the Middle East.
• What format do we use? – All our photographic work is undertaken digitally using high spec professional camera systems. We can supply images and video in a variety of formats to suit your requirements.
• What are our fees like? – We generally agree fixed fees for all our work, usually broken down into specific set priced and logical stages so you can see how much it will cost before you appoint us. Of course in some instances it may not be possible to agree a set fee in which case we will agree the details before you appoint us. Our fees have proven to be very competitive.
• What type of clients do we work for? – Our clients range from small organisations requiring promotional images to Local Government and major blue chip corporations requiring detailed photographic records of their extensive property portfolios. We have undertaken work for Local Government organisations, Government Bodies, Main Contractors, M&E Contractors, Architects, Interior Designers, Developers, Rail and Infrastructure clients, Commercial Property Agents, Estate Agents and Health & Safety Consultants to name but a few.
• What experience do we have on Heritage and Listed Buildings? – We have extensive experience on a wide range of important buildings including Grade 1 and Grade 2* buildings, including undertaking detailed photographic records meeting English Heritage and Local Planning Authority requirements and planning conditions.
• What are our timescales like? – Every project is different so after discussing your requirements we will provide you with an anticipated timescale. We invariably find particularly with Dilapidation and Condition Surveys being required prior to construction works commencing, there is a very limited timescale available and it is paramount we do not delay your project. We therefore work with your construction partners to schedule our work to avoid disruption to the construction programme, and with our pro-active lateral thinking approach and ‘can do’ attitude regularly find by impressing the contractors they in turn return to use our services too!
• Do we do aerial photography? – Yes, we undertake aerial photography using our drone cameras. 360photosurvey is fully licenced to operate drones for commercial photography by the CAA. We also use full size helicopters and aircraft.