360 Photo Dilapidation Surveys
360 Photo Dilapidation Surveys
360photosurvey.com provides a dedicated photo dilapidation survey service for projects throughout the UK using both digital still and 360 degree technology.
Our surveys are extremely detailed and comprehensive providing you with a definitive record of your building/site prior to works commencing, key stages during a construction project or on completion of the works.
The scope of our surveys range from single rooms/spaces, to undertaking significant surveys of major buildings and environments. Invariably, we find many of our projects are required extremely quickly from the initial enquiry, and in order not to delay your construction project we are able to mobilize our photo survey services extremely quickly.
Our 360 degree photo dilapidation surveys enable client`s project teams to virtually walk around their building/site on their computers/laptops, ideal where the project is remote from the team members offices.
Examples of Photo Dilapidation Surveys undertaken by 360photosurvey.com:
- Port of Aberdeen Expansion Project – The survey included undertaking detailed photo dilapidation surveys and photo condition surveys of the area of the new Harbour, together with extensive photo surveys of the surrounding land, coastal path, roads and heritage buildings which included the Listed Girdle Ness Lighthouse and associated buildings.
- Manchester Town Hall Transformation Project – This huge building complex comprising the Town Hall (grade 1), Town Hall Extension (grade 2) and Central Library (grade 2*) required a detailed photo dilapidation survey on completion of the decant of the buildings by the client and again once the soft strip works had been completed in readiness for the main contractor to commence the demolition works. With in excess of 3 million individual photographs, a detailed photographic survey was completed comprising both digital still images and 360 photographic survey. The vast detail that was incorporated within this survey proved invaluable to the project team in not only their discussions with English Heritage and the Planning authority but also resolving disputes by enabling the construction teams to verify where defects were already present, or not, prior to works commencing.
- Manchester Corn Exchange – Various 360 photo surveys were undertaken for this project, including the individual demises issued to the tenants design teams, to a comprehensive external works/highway dilapidation survey prior to construction traffic accessing the building.
- St Peter`s Square Public Realm redevelopment – A comprehensive digital stills and 360 degree photo survey of the St Peter`s Square public realm including surrounding roads and buildings and the Cenotaph (Grade 2) and War Memorial prior to construction works commencing (and the relocation of the Cenotaph and War Memorial).
- Network Rail Viaducts at Camden Lock – Prior to undertaking major construction work adjacent and below Network Rail`s Victorian viaducts, 360photosurvey.com undertook a detailed photographic dilapidation survey comprising both still images and 360 degree photo survey providing a definitive record of the conditions of these brick viaducts.
- London Southbank Centre – Prior to major refurbishment works commencing, 360photosurvey.com undertook a detailed photo survey of London Southbank Centre`s Queen Elizabeth Hall and Hayward Gallery buildings.
Recent examples of our work, including videos can be viewed on the `News/Other` tabs on the 360photosurvey.com website.
Call us now on FREEphone 0800 716 703 to discuss your project [or via our contact form]. We`re more than happy to discuss your project with you out of office hours and weekends too if this is more convenient for you.