360 Virtual Tour
60 photo surveys
360photosurvey.com produces highly detailed 360 degree photographic records of buildings, construction and civil engineering projects, combined into a `virtual tour` enabling the client team to walk `virtually` through their building/construction site.
We undertake a range of 360 photo surveys for all manner of uses, including photo dilapidation surveys, photo condition surveys to promotional use on websites.
Our commissions range from undertaking a single room or space, through to recording huge sites containing many thousands of images.
- Port of Aberdeen Expansion project [dilapidation survey of the area & buildings]
- Girdle Ness Lighthouse, Aberdeen [dilapidation survey]
- St Fittick`s Church & Graveyard [condition survey]
- Manchester Town Hall Complex Transformation project [dilapidation survey]
- Camden Lock Village development [dilapidation survey]
- London Southbank Centre [dilapidation survey]
- Network Rail Camden Railway viaducts [dilapidation survey]
Why choose 360 Photo Survey?
360photosurvey.com has a large body of experience working with photography and video to deliver outstanding projects for our customers on large and prestigious projects, both in the UK and overseas. These skills and experiences mean that 360photosurvey.com can deliver the kind of results our clients rightly expect from our Virtual Tours and other photographic services.
Recent examples of our work, including videos can be viewed on the `News/Other` tabs on the 360photosurvey.com website.
Call us now on FREEphone 0800 716 703 to discuss your project (We`re more than happy to chat with you out of office hours and at weekends if this is more convenient for you).